Thursday, December 29, 2011

Massage Therapist; Summer Gaddis


Are you planning on improving your health in 2012? Exercise, nutrition and meditation are all essential elements to a stronger body, immune system and spirit. I believe another essential key to overall health is receiving effective body work. I had the pleasure of recently experiencing a couple massages by licensed massage therapist, Summer Gaddis. Her massage studio in north Kihei offers a very peaceful, relaxing environment to get away from all your worries.

Now I have had a lot of massages in my life and I have to say that Summer gives some of the most effective Iʻve had. She offers a Relaxation Massage (a combination of Swedish, Lomi, and Reflexology) as well as a Therapeutic Massage (a combo of Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Shiatsu, Reflexology, Hot Stone (Pohaku) modalities). She seems very knowledgeable of sports injuries and has an amazing intuitive sense of what oneʻs body needs. Although she checked in to see if the pressure was good and to see how i was doing, I didnʻt need to offer her any direction as she seemed to know what worked for me. I can vouch that she is a qualified, client-focused practitioner. As she works with her clients, Summer is fully present, a capable listener, and provides an excellent massage that is both caring and effective.

I felt the healing effects of Summerʻs massages for weeks after. I felt relaxed, refreshed and they seemed to jump start an energy flow of healing that took place deep within my muscles and spirit. I look forward to getting another treatment by Summer and highly recommend her to each of you.

Now that Christmas is over and you recover from the holiday madness, give yourself the gift of balancing and healing. She offers 60 minute and 90 minute treatments starting at $65. For an appointment, call Summer at 808-205-5855. I guarantee you will feel the aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment